Sunday, March 9, 2014

Starting over again - here in Dubai

So um-yeah! I finally decided to go ahead and push through with my plans to go here and explore the opportunities that awaits me. Thanks to my brother and his girlfriend for the unending support and guidance. As well as to my cousin and my boyfriend for helping me out big time.

As you know, being the eldest child entails bigger responsibility as a daughter/son and as a sibling. Whatever happens one needs to stand up and support your parents during hard times.

Leaving the country was a big decision for me. It was VERY HARD because I have to leave a good job, my family behind and the LOVE of my life. We have to experience a lot of crying and arguments just to make it for us easier to let go. I've always wanted to let go of him so as not hurt him or make it difficult for the both of us. But, this person never gave up on me. He promised me forever and I am holding on to that promise.

I will be sharing with you a lot these coming days. I will try to show you how I started my life here in DXB (Dubai). Might be giving you some tips and the latest happenings here.

So bear with me as I try to compose everything for you guys to absorb. :)

Let me know what you wanted to know about Dubai and I will try my best to give you a point or two. :)

8 comments:

  1. He fellow blogger!!! I nominated you to this award. Check this out...

    http://bonetsmile.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters!